Long Distance Movers in Texas
Daryl Flood Relocation offers long-distance moving services for customers moving within the 48 contiguous United States.
We offer intrastate moving services (within the state of Texas) and interstate moving services (state-to-state).
Long Distance Moving You Can Count On
Rules vary for each kind of move but both require precise coordination of many different activities so your possessions arrive at your new home safe and on time.
Similar to our local moving services, our long distance moving services include:
- Partial and full service moving services
- Access to over 500,000 square-feet of state of the art, secure storage facilities
- Our fleet of 85 tractor trailers travels across the United States to serve customers nationwide
- Third party appliance service (for de-installation and installation of hot tubs, trampolines, and other large appliances)
- We move over 7,000 families around the world each year. Read their stories on our customer testimonials page.
Choose Our Long Distance and Interstate Moving?
- Proven Track Record — reliable moving services in Texas since 1982.
- Agent of Mayflower Transit — which has been moving families since 1927.
- Guaranteed Pricing — if the scope of your move remains the same, our price won’t change from our original estimate.
- Dedicated Sales Consultant & Move Coordinator — to answer your questions, coordinate all details and assure a smooth move, we assign a dedicated sales person and move coordinator to your move.
- Strict employee qualification standards — including drug screening, background check, physical examination, and road testing.
Let the experience and expertise of Daryl Flood Relocation give you the best possible moving experience.
Fill out our quote form and find out for yourself why Daryl Flood Dependable is the best moving company in Texas.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as an Individual Shipper
Click to view
Click to view
|When acting in its capacity as an interstate household goods broker, Daryl Flood Relocation does not transport an individual shipper’s household goods, but arranges for the transportation of the household goods by an FMCSA-authorized household goods motor carrier, whose charges will be determined by its published tariff. If Daryl Flood Relocation provides an estimate on any carrier’s behalf, the estimate must be based on the carrier’s tariff and the carrier is required to make its tariff available for public inspection upon a reasonable request.|